Mr. Edgar Friendly

Also Stuck on receiving

Question

So I have been attempting to log in repeatedly for about 6 hours now. My issue is the same as Sgtboscerelli posted bout an hour ago. I have no issues getting in to other servers running 1061 Overpoch (ex. Moto - Manup). Things go fine my network receives the data I watch it come in through task manager through ARMA OA and then I end up in the lobby with the receiving data bar full and it just kicks me for lobby idling. Twice I have ended up on the Udder loading screen with requesting authentication message. It counts up to 119 and kicks me to the lobby. So frustrated any help would be great as my patience is quelling. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

BigEgg    123

I have just put through a fix for this (unsure if it will work). I will do an early restart now :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the attempt. I have re verified files on steam and on dayZ launcher. I now receive "session lost" message for all servers through the dayz launcher. When i launch ARAM2 OA I am unable to find any servers at all. I'm not a PC guru but think that may have something to do with the expansions not being the right ones enabled/disabled or in the correct order (really no idea). I will likely be unavailable the rest of the evening. Maybe teamviewer help would work if someone trusting would be willing to do so IDK, tired and frustrated lol. Thanks

BigEgg    123
13 hours ago, Mr. Edgar Friendly said:

Thanks for the attempt. I have re verified files on steam and on dayZ launcher. I now receive "session lost" message for all servers through the dayz launcher. When i launch ARAM2 OA I am unable to find any servers at all. I'm not a PC guru but think that may have something to do with the expansions not being the right ones enabled/disabled or in the correct order (really no idea). I will likely be unavailable the rest of the evening. Maybe teamviewer help would work if someone trusting would be willing to do so IDK, tired and frustrated lol. Thanks

I would be happy to help out this evening when I get home :)

• Like 1